Real Estate TIP: When Do I List My Home
Georgian Meadows Property Report 2016 March-30-17
This is your complimentary Property Report for Georgian Meadows Collingwood.
Housing prices trended higher over the course of the year. The sale prices for the year ranged from $388,500 to $610,000.
Total of 32 homes were sold in Georgian Meadows during 2016 at 98% of asking price!
- Maximum Price: $610,000
- Minimum Price: $320,000
- Average Price: $470,462
Homes sold in 2016 took on average 32 Days in Georgian Meadows.
In May, June, July and August 18 homes sold in 22 to 23 days!
In the first months of 2017 I have experienced a strong demand for homes in all price ranges. I have personally had clients call and inquired about homes specifically in Georgian Meadows.
Collingwood is the ideal place to live and Georgian Meadows is one of the most popular neighbourhoods. If you are considering moving in 2017 NOW is the time to start preparing for that big move.
*This has been calculated from SGBAR data and allowances have not been made for discounted sales.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE SELLING IN 2017?
Now is the time to start preparing to sell your home for sale. I will provide you free professional advice on what you need to do to get the most for your home.
As a full service REALTOR® I provide:
- Full Digital and Multimedia Marketing Plan to get the best price.
- Home Staging. I can have my professional stager stage your home to attract more buyers and sell at a higher price.
- Professional and Courteous Services. Ill will be there with you every step of the way.
- Qualified Buyers. I will screen the buyers to ensure a smooth sale transaction.
- Professional Services. I can recommend Lawyers, Financiers, Inspectors and Qualified Trades.
- Moving Professionals. We will have your home packed and unpacked efficiently and professionally. Ask about my exclusive discounts.
Selling your home can be complex and stressful. Rest assured, I will handle everything for a smooth, stress free move into your new home.
Please give me a call if you have any questions about your home and how I can help.