Blue Shores Property Review Q2 2019
This is the only comprehensive Property Report for Blue Shores.
Collingwood property sales have been steady for the year. Prices have risen modestly and buyers are more selective on the choice of their homes and are looking for value. This is indicative of a softening market.
Collingwood Home Q2 Sales Statistics
- Q2 Volume Sales $104,589,041 UP 31%
- Q2 Unit Sales 195 Homes Sold UP 25%
- Q2 Days on the Market41 Days UP 28%
Collingwood Housing For 2019
Compared to the Collingwood market Blue Shores’ sales are stronger. However, the market isn’t as frantic as in 2017.
Blue Shores Sales Activity 2019
- 3 Homes sold in the first 6 months:
- Lowest Price $660,000
- Highest Price$900,000
- Average Price $817,000
New / Conditionally Sold Listings:
- Total of 8 homes are on the market at this moment:
- Average Asking Price$748,000
Average Days on Market40 Days
Selling your home can be very complex and stressful. I will provide you with complimentary professional advice on what you need to do to get the most value for your home.
As a full service Realtor® I provide:
- Full Digital and Multimedia Marketing Plan – to get the best price.
- Complete Social Media Campaign – to targeted market.
- Marketing to Toronto Real Estate Board – maximizing your exposure to potential buyers
- Professional and Courteous Services – I will be with you every step of the way.
- Qualified Buyers – I will screen buyers to ensure a smooth sale transaction.
- Professional Services – I have a network of recommend Lawyers, Financiers, Inspectors and Qualified Trades to make the selling process seamless.
- Moving Professionals – they will have your home packed and unpacked efficiently and professionally. Ask about my exclusive discounts.
- Home Staging – my professional stager will stage your home to attract more buyers and a higher selling price.
Please call me, if you have any questions about your home and how I can help.