This is the only comprehensive Property Report for Blue Shores for the year ending 2018.
2018 was a year of change in the real estate market characterized in two halves. In the first half of the year sales were brisk and pricing was no under much stress. From July to December buyers became more prudent on their choices of properties and more price conscious.
This slowing reflects the slowing of the GTA market place and new mortgage rules suppressing prices on all residential properties. This is shown in the sales statistics below.
Collingwood Home 2018 Sales Statistics
- Annual Volume Sales $242,000.00 ⬇︎Down -16%
- Annual Unit Sales 497
- Homes and Condos Sold ⬇︎Down – 22%
- Annual Sales/Listings Ratio 61% ⬇︎Down – 14%
Collingwood Housing For 2019
Selling your home this year requires more strategic marketing. This evolves competitive pricing, staging and quality marketing. Sellers will have to be more flexible with Buyers’ conditions and accept longer closings.
Collingwood is still a desired location for Baby Boomers from the GTA, however they are more frugal than in the past couple of years.
Blue Shores Sales Activity 2018
- 10 Homes sold between $585,000.00 to $1,350,000.00 Sale price in an average of 73 days
(Days on market are skewed with two properties on the market for 90-100 days)
New / Cancelled Listings:
- Total of 6 listings have not sold in 2018.
Now is the time to start preparing your home to sell. I will provide you with complimentary professional advice on what you need to do to get the most value for your home.
As a full service Realtor® I provide:
- Full Digital and Multimedia Marketing Plan – to get the best price.
- Complete Social Media Campaign – to targeted market.
- Marketing to Toronto Real Estate Board – maximizing your exposure to potential buyer
- Professional and Courteous Services – I will be with you every step of the way.
- Qualified Buyers – I will screen buyers to ensure a smooth sale transaction.
- Professional Services – I have a network of recommend Lawyers, Financiers, Inspectors and Qualified Trades to make the selling process seamless.
- Moving Professionals – they will have your home packed and unpacked efficiently and professionally. Ask about my exclusive discounts.
- Home Staging – my professional stager will stage your home to attract more buyers and a higher selling price.
- Selling your home can be complex and stressful. Rest assured, I will handle every detail for a smooth, stress free move into your new home.
Please call me if you have any questions about your home and how I can help.
Royal LePage Locations North Brokerage
330 First Street
Collingwood, ON L9Y 1B4
Direct: 705 607-5900
Buying? I will help you find your next property in Collingwood!
Selling? Get a free home evaluation.